Get a complete kit that is tested and proven many shop Evo 8's and Evo 9's to 437whp / 497tq!
Compatible with 100% methanol!
This kit includes the following:
* High pressure 150 psi diaphragm pump with viton valves.
* Easy install Injector nozzle - pre-assembled!
* 20ft (trunk option) High Pressure Black Parflex Tubing
* Boost activated progressive injection module
* Instant On fittings for Pump, and injection nozzle.
* 20ft (trunk) - high rated copper wire, for pump
* 20ft of adequate gauge copper wire - for other electrical connections
* Various crimp terminals for wire hookups
* Spray on indicator light
Requires simple tools for installation -
* 1/8NPT tap and drill
* crimp, cut and strip wire tool
* teflon tape or pipe dope
* adjustable wrench
* flat blade screwdriver
* Reservoir. Or tap into existing windshield washer tank.
If doing an under hood pump install, utilizing the existing washer fluid reservoir makes installation simplified. The advantage of a trunk mounted pump/res install is cooler fluid temps. The 1 or 2 quart containers that come with some competitor models are far too small. Our observation is a minimum of 1-2 gallons for our own driving with 500hp.
Now STANDARD in (non MAFTPro kits)!! Variable Injection control module (Progressive MAP sensored meth controller). Takes 0 to 5v dc input such as throttle position, MAF, MAP sensor. One dial allows you to select the spray on point. Another dial adjusts the injector flow relative to the sensor output. This will reduce water/alcohol usage as well provide it at a rate to match your air and fuel intake needs. This could also eliminate the need for a FMU such used on ATI,Vortech, etc kits. If you are nearing the limit of your injectors or fuel supply, this may be the solution to your problem. Why add 93 octane gasoline when you can use much higher octane alcohol, on demand?