THIS IS THE CABLE YOU NEED FOR SUBARU WRX & STI.
The OpenPort 2.0 is our newest tuning tool hardware that is capable of communicating with a most OBDII compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. Combined with our EcuFlash software, the OpenPort 2.0 is capable of reflashing a large number of newer Subaru and Mitsubishi vehicles, and support for other cars is in progress.
Please note that this product does not include the SD card shown in the picture.
You can download EcuFlash and the drivers for this product here.
Other software which works with the OpenPort 1.3 and 2.0 can be found here.
A list of known vehicles supported by this cable and EcuFlash can be found here.
* 72Mhz 32-bit processor
* USB 2.0 full speed device
* Looks like a USB COM port to the operating system - no special drivers needed
* Field upgradeable software
* Supports these major OBD protocols:
o CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
o K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
o J1850 (PWM/VPW)
* J2534 PassThru support with Windows DLL
* Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
* Able to apply GND or 8V-18V (5V-25V in a future version) to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
* Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo data bus
* RGB status LEDs
IMPORTANT NOTES ON SOFTWARE FEATURES
The OpenPort 2.0 hardware has many features and capabilities, not all of which have complete software support yet. We are providing this product for sale now for customers who need the features which are already working, or have use for the product until the new features arrive. Here is a list of what works now, and what will work in the future:
* Reflash of ISO 9141 Subarus
* Reflash of CAN (ISO 15765) Subarus
* Reflash of Evo 5/6/7/8/9/10
* J2534 DLL
* ISO 15765
* ISO 14230
* ISO 9141
NOT ENABLED - DEVELOPMENT IN PROGRESS
* J1850 (PWM/VPW)
* Logging to microSD
* EcuFlash logging software
* Mac/OSX support