Regularly priced at $232.00 new, this single set of used Tein-S lowering springs sale priced at $115. Does NOT include shocks/struts.
Tein is a well-known name when it comes to spring and coilover damper kit. Tein products are made in Japan with high-grade material for performance and quality.
Tein S Tech lowering spring provides approximately between 1.3 to 2.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance. Check the detail specifications of each Tein spring set for your car for the exact height drop measurement (included below).
Most Tein S Tech spring sets feature rubber spring protector tube to dampen noise level. Tein S Tech springs are made with special high quality powder coating and painting treatment to prevent rusting.
Tein spring manufacturing is a multi-step process involving:
1. Cold-coiling to create the spring
2. Low temperature tempering treatment to eliminate residual stress
3. End-face grinding according to the form of each car application
4. Double shot peening to the spring surface to increase spring life
5. Setting at elevated temperature to minimize loss of spring load
6. Powder coating to prevent rust.
Each Tein S Tech lowering spring set comes with 4 springs, 2 for the front and 2 for the rear. Each Tein S Tech lowering spring set comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Tein S Tech spring comes with rubber spring protector tube to reduce noise.
- Tein S Tech spring made with high quality powder coating and painting treatment to prevent rusting.
- Tein S Tech spring made in Japan.
- Tein 1 year limited warranty.
Reference: Tein S Tech springs, Tein Stylish Spec springs, Tein Stylish Spec Dress Up Master, Tein lowering springs
This Tein S Tech Lowering Spring Set Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 / 9 MR 2005-2007 has the following features:
For Body Model: CT9A
Ride Height Drop (inch) Front -1.8" / Rear -0.8"